See the Delta Dental Provider in Midtown East
When you see your dentist, you have plenty of reasons to smile. You’re taking good care of your teeth and gums and if you have dental insurance then you just may have saved some money, too. That is exactly what we hope to help you do at Dr. Aaronson & Associates. As your Delta Dental provider in Midtown East, we work very hard to make sure you have a beautiful smile and that you are getting the most out of your dental benefits.
DELTA DENTAL INSURANCE
IN MIDTOWN EAST
Delta Dental insurance in Midtown East offers three different benefits plans, including:
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- DeltaCare USA
With either Delta Dental PPO or Delta Dental Premier, you and your family members can see any licensed dentist you choose. However, you will likely be able to save some money if you see an in-network dentist like the providers at Dr. Aaronson & Associates (DeltaCare USA is a DHMO-type of plan that has a closed network, which requires you to select an in-network dentist.)
As an in-network Delta Dental dentist, our doctors are contractually obligated to charge a pre-set fee for covered services. Once you pay for your portion, we cannot bill you for anything more.
UNDERSTANDING DENTAL INSURANCE IN MIDTOWN EAST
Although the three Delta Dental benefits plans are slightly different from one another, they do have a lot in common. Similarities include:
- A deductible. No different that car insurance, this is the dollar amount you need to spend each year before your Delta Dental coverage begins to pay for your dental care.
- A maximum. Dental insurance typically has an annual maximum dollar amount. If you exceed this amount then the expense comes out of your pocket. Fortunately, our dentists are usually able to work with patients in order to schedule ongoing treatment from one year to the next so you avoid over-spending.
- This is the portion of your dental care that is your responsibility after you’ve met the stated deductible.
COVERED SERVICES FROM YOUR DELTA DENTAL PROVIDER IN MIDTOWN EAST
Benefits plans from Delta Dental cover preventive care, which includes:
- Two dental cleanings per year
- Two dental examinations per year
- Annual x-rays
Just like your dental provider in Midtown East, Delta Dental understands that prevention is key to maintaining a healthy and beautiful smile for a lifetime. Seeing your Delta Dental provider for regular checkups can help you avoid problems such as tooth decay, gum disease, loose fillings, broken crowns or cracked teeth. In fact, much of the reason dental benefits expire at the end of each year is to encourage members to use them for preventive care.
Be sure to use your Delta Dental insurance benefits. Call our office today to schedule an appointment.