Cost of Dental Implants in Midtown East
Dental implants are by far the best option in tooth replacement, and they are also often the one that costs the most. However, whatever the cost of dental implants in Midtown East, your dentist wants you to know they are well worth the investment. Nothing else provides a replacement that comes quite as close to your natural tooth structure. Keep reading to learn more about why dental implants are the best financial decision you could make!
What You Will Pay for Dental Implants
The total cost of a dental implant procedure will vary based on several factors, including how healthy your jaw bone is, how many teeth you need to have replaced, and where in the jaw your missing teeth were.
- Jawbone health: This is important because dental implants require plenty of healthy bone structure for proper anchoring. If the teeth have been missing for a longer period of time, you may have already experienced degeneration that can make it difficult for the bone to fuse with the dental implants. A bone grafting procedure will increase the volume, and will also add to the total cost of your dental implants.
- How many teeth are missing: Of course, the number of teeth you have lost will also significantly impact the cost of your dental implants. Implant posts can be used to retain a single crown, a bridge, or a denture. You will not need an individual post for each missing tooth, though -- often, a strategic number of implants can support a complete denture.
- Where the teeth are located: The location of the gaps in the smile will also affect the cost of your implant procedure, as those in the front require a more complex approach due to aesthetic concerns.
Given all of these considerations, there is no one-size-fits-all estimate for the cost of dental implants in Midtown East. Each individual implant post may be priced between $1,000 to $3,000 -- without considering the additional cost of any necessary preparatory procedures.
To get a better idea of just how much you should budget for a dental implant procedure, schedule a consultation with your implant dentist at Dr. Aaronson & Associates. Your implant dentist will evaluate your oral health and discuss your tooth replacement needs to give you a precise estimate.
Why Dental Implants Are Worth It
Yes, dental implants are pricier than other options -- but anyone who has had them knows they are well worth their weight in gold. Dental implants offer a number of advantages compared to other options in tooth replacement, like a fixed bridge or traditional denture.
Some of the most considerable advantages of dental implants include:
- Restored ability to eat, speak, and smile with full confidence.
- Better oral health thanks to a stabilized jawbone.
- Prevents the loss of additional teeth.
- Rebuilds the natural tooth structure.
- More comfortable than other options.
- Will not slip or slide around when you least expect it.
- Can last a lifetime with proper maintenance.
Learn More about Dental Implants Today!
If you are wondering about the cost of dental implants or whether or not you are an eligible candidate, don’t hesitate to get in touch with your dentist in Midtown East. We can’t wait to help you love your smile once again! Contact us to schedule an appointment today.