What to Expect at Your Next Dental Appointment
Our office is open and ready for your appointments! Our schedule is filling up quickly, so if you don't have an appointment already scheduled please call us sooner rather than later to reserve your spot!
We wanted to let you know what to expect during your next visit:
- We are not currently asking for our patients to wait in their vehicle.
- Everyone entering the office ages 5+ needs to wear a mask. If you don't have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time as we are reducing the amount of time spent in our reception area.
When you arrive, we will check your temperature and oxygen level, and provide you with hand sanitizer and then go through the screening questions with you again that you were asked prior to your appointment either on the phone or by email.
- The screening questions include:
- Have you had a fever within the last 2-3 weeks?
- Are you having shortness of breath or cough?
- Any flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, fatigue etc.?
- Any loss of smell or taste?
- Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 patients?
- Are you over the age of 60?
- Do you have heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes or any auto-immune disorders?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19?
- Do you live in an elderly community or a nursing home?
- We have arranged our reception area to allow for proper social distancing. We ask that if anyone is joining you for your appointment that they wait in the car. For children with appointments, a parent can attend with them but they will need to wait in the reception area during the appointment.
- We have suspended the complimentary reading materials in the reception area.
- We are cleaning each chair in the reception area between each use.
- As we are wearing the proper protective equipment (PPE) to keep everyone safe, we are keeping the office at cooler temperature so please come prepared.
- If you need to make a payment on your account or if you have a copay for your appointment, please do so over the phone instead of paying while in the office for your next visit.
- For dental cleanings, we are not able to use the Ultrasonic and we will be hand scaling instead. If you have any questions about this, feel free to discuss with your dental hygienist at your appointment or give us a call.
- Our employees are being screened each day as well and having their temperature taken to ensure your safety.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding, and we are excited to see your smiles again!
The Team at Dr. Theodore Aaronson & Associates