Invisalign in Midtown East Manhattan
Many adults wish they could achieve straighter smiles, only to feel like they missed their chance for traditional orthodontic care. After all, it can be much harder to wear noticeable, metal braces once you’re a member of the professional world. Thankfully, Invisalign is a more sophisticated, subtler option that creates the same beautiful results as traditional braces. As a certified premier Invisalign provider, Dr. Aaronson and the team invite you keep reading to learn more about this revolutionary system -- then to schedule your consultation with the dentist in New York NY today!
We can’t wait to help you reveal your best smile with Invisalign, clear braces for adults and teens.
The Invisalign System
Unlike traditional braces that rely on bulky brackets and wires to shift teeth into their proper alignment, Invisalign uses consistent pressure applied by clear, plastic alignment trays. These discreet aligners gently shift teeth into their preferred position -- without everyone else knowing about it, too.
To undergo the Invisalign treatment, you will be set up with a custom treatment plan that consists of a series of clear plastic trays that are designed to fit teeth through each stage of the straightening process. You’ll simply wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, and exchange for the next set in a largely self-directed treatment. In order to ensure patients’ smiles progress according to plan, short checkup appointments are necessary every six weeks.
The Invisalign system can work to correct a number of orthodontic issues, including teeth that are crowded, gapped or smiles that are suffering from malocclusion including overbite, underbite or crossbite. Patients who have solid dental and gum health are typically good candidates for the treatment. Decay and severe cases of gum disease should be fixed before undergoing any orthodontics.
Benefits of Alignment Tray Systems
Adults and older teens who choose Invisalign in Midtown NY enjoy the range of benefits offered by this subtle orthodontic method. Some of the advantages we’ve heard our patients mention are listed below -- which ones would you enjoy most?
- With removable trays, there’s no change to oral hygiene routine. Simply remove the alignment trays to brush, floss and rinse as usual.
- No dietary change necessary, just slip the trays out before meals.
- Due to the extremely low profile of the alignment trays, there is minimal discomfort to teeth, gums and mouth.
- Faster treatment compared to traditional braces. Invisalign typically takes less than a year to complete, with fewer, shorter visits to the dentist in between.
- Your professional image and lifestyle are easily maintained since aligners are unnoticeable to the untrained eye and there’s no need for numerous, lengthy orthodontist appointments.
Learn More Today!
Are you ready to see your smile benefit from clear braces? A well-aligned bite improves the function of your teeth and improves self-confidence, too. Contact your dentist in Midtown and the Upper East Side in NY to talk more about your options. Dr. Aaronson and his team are happy to schedule your Invisalign consultation or to tell you more our other wonderful services!