Missing Multiple Teeth – New York, NY
Fill the Empty Spaces in Your Smile Today!
Are you among the 120 million Americans who are missing at least one tooth? Maybe you have lost all your teeth? Whether it is two teeth or an entire arch, Dr. Aaronson & Associates has the solutions you need if you are missing multiple teeth in Midtown East. Besides conventional options like a bridge or dentures, we also offer the latest treatments using dental implants. We will rebuild your smile using an option that caters to your needs.
Non-Implant Tooth Replacement Options
Conventional tooth replacement options provide a convenient and affordable means to complete your smile without undergoing surgery.
- Crown & Bridge: One to three consecutive missing teeth can be replaced using a crown and bridge. An impression is used to craft prosthetic teeth to match the color, size, and shape of your natural ones. The bridge is held in place by reshaping your adjacent teeth to allow dental crowns to fit over them.
- Partial Dentures: Several consecutive missing teeth can be restored using a partial denture. Prosthetic teeth are designed to fill the empty spaces, which are attached to a metal framework. This allows the appliance to clip or clasp onto the adjacent teeth to hold it in place.
- Full Dentures: Although they have a bad reputation for looking and feeling fake, new advancements in dentistry now allow dentures to more closely mimic your natural teeth. A gum-colored base holds the prosthetic teeth. It is custom-fit using impressions of your mouth to allow suction or an adhesive to hold it in place.
Dental Implant Process
As an alternative to traditional treatments, you can enjoy the stability of dental implants in Midtown East. After performing an initial consultation, a CT scan is used to pinpoint the precise location for your implant posts. They are surgically placed into your jaw, which stimulates new bone growth. Your jawbone fuses to the posts to create a secure foundation for your replacement teeth.
After you have healed for several weeks, you undergo the second phase of the treatment to attach abutments to the posts. These act as connector pieces for your restorations. Your restorations are made from all-ceramic material to look like real teeth.
Benefits of Implant-Retained Prosthetics
Dental implants are the only treatment to replace both the root and crown, allowing them to produce several benefits that are not possible with traditional options, such as:
- Over a 95% success rate.
- Look and feel natural.
- Regain as much as 70% of your biting force.
- Long-term solution.
- Preserves your jawbone’s density.
- Protects facial structures.
- Improves oral health.
- No slipping or irritation.
- Does not alter healthy teeth.
- Easy maintenance and care.
Complete Your Smile Today!
You can overcome the challenges of missing teeth to improve your quality of life. We perform the consultation you need to find the best treatment for your lifestyle. With an individualized solution, you will restore a healthy, functional, and beautiful smile.
Start your journey to a complete smile today. Contact our office to schedule your consultation.